theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

Employment with a criminal record.

Employment with a criminal record.

Author
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (641 reputation)Supreme Being (641 reputation)Supreme Being (641 reputation)Supreme Being (641 reputation)Supreme Being (641 reputation)Supreme Being (641 reputation)Supreme Being (641 reputation)Supreme Being (641 reputation)Supreme Being (641 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Wentworth2 - 12 Sep 17 12:35 PM
Deb S - 21 Aug 17 8:04 AM
Hi Youltaithe

Welcome to theForum. 

What sort of help is your friend looking for? We've got a lot of information on our InformationHub site but we'd be happy to point you to something more specific if we can.

Debs  

Hi Debbie

Please can you send me an email detailing my contribution to your newly joined Charity. As well as information of the role as the role I would like to take up in October we have communicated about.

I have an interview on Thursday with CRC Probation in Manchester with a DBS panel and would like to highlight my recent interest in Unlock.

The role will be voluntary intially as a mentor aiming to work toward a project you maybe familar with already 'Through the gate.' Sorry for short notice.

Kind Regards 

Charlie

Hi Charlie,
I regret Debbie is away until next Tuesday, so we are unable to send you an email before Thursday, detailing your contribution to Unlock. I will make Debbie aware of this, and we may be able to send you something next week. Please update us if you would like us to send you information next week.

Kind regards,

Doug

Forum Moderator

Please help us with the running of this site by alerting us to any posts that you think need moderating - email forum@unlock.org.uk the details, or click the alert button (yellow exclamation mark) in the top right corner of the relevant post. Thank you.
Wentworth2
Wentworth2
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)

Deb S - 21 Aug 17 8:04 AM
Hi Youltaithe

Welcome to theForum. 

What sort of help is your friend looking for? We've got a lot of information on our InformationHub site but we'd be happy to point you to something more specific if we can.

Debs  

Hi Debbie

Please can you send me an email detailing my contribution to your newly joined Charity. As well as information of the role as the role I would like to take up in October we have communicated about.

I have an interview on Thursday with CRC Probation in Manchester with a DBS panel and would like to highlight my recent interest in Unlock.

The role will be voluntary intially as a mentor aiming to work toward a project you maybe familar with already 'Through the gate.' Sorry for short notice.

Kind Regards 

Charlie

Debbie Sadler
Debbie Sadler
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)

Hi Youltaithe

Welcome to theForum. 

Debs  

Need Unlocks advice? Visit our self-help information site or contact our helpline
Youltaithe
Youltaithe
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (367 reputation)Supreme Being (367 reputation)Supreme Being (367 reputation)Supreme Being (367 reputation)Supreme Being (367 reputation)Supreme Being (367 reputation)Supreme Being (367 reputation)Supreme Being (367 reputation)Supreme Being (367 reputation)

there's one of my friend with criminal record asking me to help him. haven't yet checked the link but hopefully there's gonna be something helpful for him. thanks!! he's now having issues and i help him searching for a way to find a job and to find hghreviewer.com as he has health issues as well. hopefully this is going to be helpul for him.

Edited
7 Years Ago by Youltaithe
Wentworth2
Wentworth2
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)

Hi

Here is a link about Employees with convictions does and don'ts, hope this may be of some help.

https://www.stephens-scown.co.uk/employment/employees-convictions-dos-don'ts/ 

Wentworth.

GO