theForum

Employment

https://forum.unlock.org.uk/Topic26564.aspx

By Hockerill - 12 Nov 19 10:40 AM

Good morning all,

I was released from prison 6 months ago and have moved to a new area just south of Manchester. I am desperately looking to find work and will do anything, however my conviction for sexual offences is providing a real barrier, along with the "gap" in my CV of 5+ years, as this is always the first question I am asked. Does anyone know of employers in the NW who actively take on people convicted of sexual offences.

Regards,

Hockerill
By jcdmcr - 26 Jun 20 1:51 AM

Harmless - 9 Dec 19 10:06 AM
Hockerill - 12 Nov 19 10:40 AM
Good morning all,

I was released from prison 6 months ago and have moved to a new area just south of Manchester. I am desperately looking to find work and will do anything, however my conviction for sexual offences is providing a real barrier, along with the "gap" in my CV of 5+ years, as this is always the first question I am asked. Does anyone know of employers in the NW who actively take on people convicted of sexual offences.

Regards,

Hockerill

Say you were self-employed for however long.

Your life, your rules.

I moved from Manchester for this reason (images x 18), even though I had disclosed the offence and it was my only offence (at the time) I was turned down by every company I apprached.