theForum

Struggling to get private housing

https://forum.unlock.org.uk/Topic26844.aspx

By alexh07 - 9 Jan 20 12:28 AM

Well thanks to the great system for giving me a criminal record for 5 years for offending someone on the internet (who annoyed me first) it has spread from my career to my accommodation

I graduated with a masters degree in engineering and after working for 2 years my court case happened and I have never worked a day since. There are no engineering jobs in the area I live in so I am claiming benefits. I just completed my CS but my plan to move away from the area to begin a new start is being held back by my criminal record

I basically have 2 options
Remain with my parents and probably end up commiting another offence due to the way I am treated
Take one of the roughest 1 bedroom scheme social housing flats I have been offered and probably get into bother or in with the wrong crowd there

I guess I will just have to keep trying until someone accepts me

By george5WR - 1 Dec 20 12:09 PM

Nowadays it's not a problem at all, to get your own house, wherever you need. There are a lot of specific agencies, that can help you in building your house, with all the necessary levels of building. Getting outline planning permission article has opened my eyes on some things about outline planning permissions, and can tell you what you can leave until a reserved matters stage. It's pretty helpful article and website, which is made by professionals.