theForum

I just want to say....

https://forum.unlock.org.uk/Topic28026.aspx

By Bravelass - 5 Jul 20 9:51 PM

Dear all
I have offended in 2016 and did 2 years in prison followed by 18 months on licence spent in home office immigration camps both in England and Scotland. During these times I have seen my share of human misery,human unfairness and despicable behaviours. I have heard some horrific stories, seen horrific things that I have to say helped me get mentally stronger.
But there isn't one day that I forget what I did, not one minute that I regret. Nothing will change what happened and I'm really trying to look ahead and move forward . The guilt and shame will never go away. Never.
So I guess what I am trying to say is that I can listen, lend a hand or a ear,I can try to encourage and be a friend if somebody is in need.
I do not judge, criticise . I do not 
I am a good listener .
C

By JASB - 10 Jul 20 7:53 AM

Bravelass - 5 Jul 20 9:51 PM
Dear all
I have offended in 2016 and did 2 years in prison followed by 18 months on licence spent in home office immigration camps both in England and Scotland. During these times I have seen my share of human misery,human unfairness and despicable behaviours. I have heard some horrific stories, seen horrific things that I have to say helped me get mentally stronger.
But there isn't one day that I forget what I did, not one minute that I regret. Nothing will change what happened and I'm really trying to look ahead and move forward . The guilt and shame will never go away. Never.
So I guess what I am trying to say is that I can listen, lend a hand or a ear,I can try to encourage and be a friend if somebody is in need.
I do not judge, criticise . I do not 
I am a good listener .
C

Bravelassie

I wish society would read the posts on this forum - like yours - as it would make them review their opinions towards those who for whatever reason error.