theForum

Will it affect my work visa application ~~ dubai ( united arab emirates)

https://forum.unlock.org.uk/Topic28218.aspx

By arunH - 20 Jul 20 11:56 AM

I am a indian national working in the UK driving with a valid UK license for 3 .2 years without any issueI have been charged for drink and drive - no harm to anyone etc .I drank the previous night and drove early doors but they still found alcohol in my system. First time offense - Breath reading - 58 Expecting a ban for a year with a fine
Assuming this goes on my criminal record - will this affect my visa - is this a big offense which will flag on my passport etc during my immigration
checks at the airport ?

By Yankee - 24 Jul 20 1:53 PM

arunH - 20 Jul 20 11:56 AM
I am a indian national working in the UK driving with a valid UK license for 3 .2 years without any issueI have been charged for drink and drive - no harm to anyone etc .I drank the previous night and drove early doors but they still found alcohol in my system. First time offense - Breath reading - 58 Expecting a ban for a year with a fine
Assuming this goes on my criminal record - will this affect my visa - is this a big offense which will flag on my passport etc during my immigration
checks at the airport ?

If you haven't already done so, apply quickly for a UK police certificate as you have not yet been to court or sentenced. The link is below. You will receive a paper copy which you can use  if necessary.
www.acro.police.uk/Police-Certificates