theForum

Working as a future doctor from another country and getting GMC registration in UK with possible caution for ABH

https://forum.unlock.org.uk/Topic32111.aspx

By Kris22 - 8 Jan 22 5:15 PM

Hi, so I will try to explain everything  before  asking my question. 
Few months  ago, my husband who is an alcoholic started  getting  abusive  to me , insulting  me and sometimes even  being physically abusive.
I was  trying to find an excuse for the man that I've  been together for 13 years,but honestly  things  were escalating  a lot when he was drinking,  is like  his whole behaviour  changed and sometimes  I couldn't  even recognise  him. So after a lot of arguments,  when I was feeling  like things  were escalating  and I couldn't  take it anymore  I called  the police because  we are not from the UK and I was scared  and worried that something  really  bad is gonna happen.
That day, unfortunately  it was my birthday and I spoke with someone  from the police  and they asked me if I want them to send someone just to visit  us but honestly  he was sleeping  then and because  of his execive  drinking having some  health problems with his liver,  I said that they don't  have to do that .
BuT next day we were having  an argument  again and I was crying and I was really  upset and I was sitting  on the sofa and he hit me on my leg, AT that moment iw as holding a hand cream and threw  that NOT on him but on the sofa, and what he did , called the police and told them that I'm  really upset and
By Kris22 - 8 Jan 22 5:34 PM

Sorry I couldn't  finish my post ,I accidentally  posted this and can't delete it, but my Full post is under the same topic.