theForum

How people with S.O. after their names are excluded

https://forum.unlock.org.uk/Topic32351.aspx

By Airlane - 17 Mar 22 1:59 PM

I've been out of work for many years and have been allocated a Restart Programme advisor. Today, she showed me the website of a local employment organisation started for and by ex-offenders (as with Unlock), sent them my details and they immediately told her they won't help those with the initials S.O. after their names. If even such an organisation refuses to include every former offender, which is of course entirely lawful, then what are we supposed to do?
By JASB - 17 Mar 22 4:01 PM

Airlane - 17 Mar 22 1:59 PM
I've been out of work for many years and have been allocated a Restart Programme advisor. Today, she showed me the website of a local employment organisation started for and by ex-offenders (as with Unlock), sent them my details and they immediately told her they won't help those with the initials S.O. after their names. If even such an organisation refuses to include every former offender, which is of course entirely lawful, then what are we supposed to do?

Hi
I have been unemployed for over 10 years now so understand you as many others will also. AB2014 is knowledgeable in his choice of words.

I can only add remain a believer in yourself and  you will always maintain your self respect and hope.