theForum

Limbo

https://forum.unlock.org.uk/Topic32853.aspx

By Craniumbre - 25 Jul 22 4:02 PM

Hi all,

I’ve been following the forum a short while and pleased to see that it is more or less up and running again.

Basically I am struggling and I don’t know what to do. A couple months ago I was placed under arrest for possession and am currently released while under investigation. I have since quit my job and I don’t know what to do now/next. I am just spending my days doing nothing and reading all type of news relating to possession and potential prison sentences. The world means nothing to me anymore. I don’t know how other people are getting through this. I’ve even found a way out via suicide. I really don’t think there is a future - I don’t condone what I did and I’m not proud of it - from reading everything, I might as well not live anymore.

How are other people getting through this limbo period waiting for outcome? I am in touch with Lucy Faithfull but other than that I am tired all the time and not wanting to eat and have not really spoken to people face to face for 2 months now.

Are there any guidance?

By Craniumbre - 1 Aug 22 1:08 PM

I am now in touch with LFF to look into doing two of their courses and have just sent a request to Safer Lives to look into doing a programme with them.

I’ve also got another counselling programme booked in but it won’t be until much later this month when I will have a first session and I don’t know how often this will be or if it will be regular but this is more of a generic counselling rather than the specific, focused as provided by organisations.

I need to look into getting a new device!

I hope judge will go in your favour. Thanks for the links.

In general, how have you all felt when moving away?