theForum

The time has come

https://forum.unlock.org.uk/Topic34600.aspx

By xDanx - 29 Feb 24 12:08 PM

Good Afternoon all

It has been some time since my last post and wanted to give an update.

My pending investigation has come to an end with NFA being taken, I should get the my phone back sometime next week.

As of today, my SHPO comes to and end. My battle is won, there have been times of struggle, to which point I came very close to giving up. But with thanks to those who support me, I got through it.

I want to thank everyone here on the forums for their dedication, support and shared experiences. I also want to send a massive thank you to Unlock for providing a vital tool such as this forum to allow the opportunity for our stories to be heard. And, providing the necessary information that is simply not being made widely available to the general public.

I will of course continue to visit the forums, provide any advice and assistance to those who may need it.

The future is looking very bright.
By xDanx - 7 Mar 24 4:22 PM

Mr W - 7 Mar 24 3:35 PM
Sorry Dan, I've just seen this. What an outcome! Eight hearings is crazy.
Can you now apply to come off the register early or will you let that play out?
Also, did the police say much in court from their side?

I could apply but I really do not see the point as I know for certain Police would simply not allow it. Then it would be having to go to court yet again, which I probably would need to pay for. Seems pointless when I only have 3 years left of it so I might as well play it out.
Police only attended one out of the 8 or so hearings. Failed to show up in my final hearing which only went in my favor I suppose, but all their barrister said was, they would prefer the SHPO remains for the intended period.