theForum

Rossendales and contribution order?

https://forum.unlock.org.uk/Topic6992.aspx

By link - 11 Mar 17 5:11 PM

I figured I'd update the few people who pop in from time to time as to the final outcome of my dealings with Rosendales... 

After going down the whole complaints route with the LAA and getting nowhere I went to the parliamentary and health service ombudsman, after a year of investigating my complaint they have ruled in my favour! Legally I'm restricted from revealing the full details but needless to say I was right and they were wrong, any debt has been cleared and I've got a juicy compensation cheque coming my way!

Just goes to show never give up hope.

By Deb S - 13 Mar 17 8:37 AM

link - 11 Mar 17 5:11 PM
I figured I'd update the few people who pop in from time to time as to the final outcome of my dealings with Rosendales... 

After going down the whole complaints route with the LAA and getting nowhere I went to the parliamentary and health service ombudsman, after a year of investigating my complaint they have ruled in my favour! Legally I'm restricted from revealing the full details but needless to say I was right and they were wrong, any debt has been cleared and I've got a juicy compensation cheque coming my way!

Just goes to show never give up hope.

That's great new Link. 

Congratulations.

Debs
By east72 - 3 Sep 13 9:43 PM

Hi
I hope somebody can help as I'm stressed Sad

I was given full legal aid for a trial in Aug 2010 i was found guilty and sentenced to 6 years , my wife stood by me fully..

In July 2012 a letter arrived at our home addressed to me from a company called rossendales ltd asking for £8000 towards my legal fees they were recovering a dept we had never been notified about..

My wife took advice from CAB to write back stating i did not live at this address we heard nothing back...

I was released from prison in august 2013 so near 18 months ago and 30 months since my wife wrote back to rossendales..

Then to of the blue yesterday i get a letter stating i need to pay ...

Help please as i don't have 8k i am working on min hours and min wages my wife is unable to work due to ill health we just can't afford anything.. we have sold anything of value just to live.. mad

Thanks