theForum

Do I declare a PND before enhanced DBS/ what is the likelihood of it showing up?

https://forum.unlock.org.uk/Topic980.aspx

By K - 19 Sep 13 10:02 PM

Oops I meant UNLOCK. Yes. Sitting tight, awful waiting but what else can I change now x
By lansdowne - 24 Sep 11 8:27 AM

Hi there

Your situation is remarkably similar to mine.

I was wondering how things worked out for you.

It is a real dilemma whether to disclose or not disclose that PND before the arrival of enhanced dbs.

I obtained a 'subject access' request to see my details on the Police National Computer and it was all written up there, so I always think it will be revealed in the dbs despite 7 years having passed since the incident and despite the fact that it is up to the discretion of the police.

Please let me know what happened.

Thanks

By Cutehs2 - 20 Jun 13 11:58 AM

lansdowne said...
Hi there

It is a real dilemma whether to disclose or not disclose that PND before the arrival of enhanced dbs.

I obtained a 'subject access' request to see my details on the Police National Computer and it was all written up there, so I always think it will be revealed in the dbs despite 7 years having passed since the incident and despite the fact that it is up to the discretion of the police.

Thanks

I am sure this information will be filtered.
I recently started a job working in social services and luckily my caution was filtered.
Re: Question e55 on the DBS form:
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/dbs-filter-certain-old-and-minor-cautions-and-convictions-reprimands-and-warnings-from-criminal-record-certificates
By Anonymous - 22 Dec 13 6:48 AM

Cutehs2, may I ask what the caution was for and how long ago?

Legal academic and adviser.

By K - 19 Sep 13 10:02 PM

It was filtered. It did not show up! Very pleased.

It did take a while to come through , I imagine it was sat in a police officers in tray for ages awaiting approval hence the delay. But it came through all clear, fingers crossed for you. Ring NACRO for reassurance.
By RemorseA - 20 Mar 14 10:36 PM

lansdowne said...
Hi there

Thanks

Any update lansdowne? Guess you're back home now