theForum

I'll go first

https://forum.unlock.org.uk/Topic24665.aspx

By Deb S - 12 Jul 17 3:37 PM

Hi everybody

I joined Unlock in June 2013 having started my information and advice career whilst volunteering at St Giles Trust and the Citizen's Advice Bureau.

I'm Unlock's advice manager and responsible for delivering the core support that the charity provides to people with convictions. This includes overseeing the helpline as well as our online support (the InformationHub, theCalculator, theForum and our online magazine, theRecord). I also manage our volunteering scheme. 

Having worked on the relaunch of theForum last year, I'm keen to see it become a real community - the 'go to' place where people with convictions can give and receive information, advice and support.  

Looking forward to finding out more about our members.

Debbie

By Wentworth2 - 30 Sep 17 8:39 AM

Deb S - 12 Jul 17 3:37 PM
Hi everybody

I joined Unlock in June 2013 having started my information and advice career whilst volunteering at St Giles Trust and the Citizen's Advice Bureau.

I'm Unlock's advice manager and responsible for delivering the core support that the charity provides to people with convictions. This includes overseeing the helpline as well as our online support (the InformationHub, theCalculator, theForum and our online magazine, theRecord). I also manage our volunteering scheme. 

Having worked on the relaunch of theForum last year, I'm keen to see it become a real community - the 'go to' place where people with convictions can give and receive information, advice and support.  

Looking forward to finding out more about our members.

Debbie

Hi Debbie

Once an article has been posted on the forum is it possible to delete this post?

Thank you.

Charlie