theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

I'll go first

I'll go first

Author
Debbie Sadler
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi everybody

I joined Unlock in June 2013 having started my information and advice career whilst volunteering at St Giles Trust and the Citizen's Advice Bureau.

I'm Unlock's advice manager and responsible for delivering the core support that the charity provides to people with convictions. This includes overseeing the helpline as well as our online support (the InformationHub, theCalculator, theForum and our online magazine, theRecord). I also manage our volunteering scheme. 

Having worked on the relaunch of theForum last year, I'm keen to see it become a real community - the 'go to' place where people with convictions can give and receive information, advice and support.  

Looking forward to finding out more about our members.

Debbie

Need Unlocks advice? Visit our self-help information site or contact our helpline
Wentworth2
Wentworth2
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)Supreme Being (7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Deb S - 12 Jul 17 3:37 PM
Hi everybody

I joined Unlock in June 2013 having started my information and advice career whilst volunteering at St Giles Trust and the Citizen's Advice Bureau.

I'm Unlock's advice manager and responsible for delivering the core support that the charity provides to people with convictions. This includes overseeing the helpline as well as our online support (the InformationHub, theCalculator, theForum and our online magazine, theRecord). I also manage our volunteering scheme. 

Having worked on the relaunch of theForum last year, I'm keen to see it become a real community - the 'go to' place where people with convictions can give and receive information, advice and support.  

Looking forward to finding out more about our members.

Debbie

Hi Debbie

Once an article has been posted on the forum is it possible to delete this post?

Thank you.

Charlie
GO