theForum

Internet history on iphones

https://forum.unlock.org.uk/Topic32949.aspx

By Mo22 - 13 Aug 22 8:39 PM

Hi all. Just a bit of warning and has anyone else experienced this. Basically the internet history is disappearing by itself on the iPhone. I raised the concern with Apple and they really couldn’t come up with much apart from the new iPhones this can happen. Since I noticed this happen I screenshot what history I had left on safari. And since changed to Google browser as it more safer because if I left it each time I get a visit there be hardly any history or none if I left to safari and could get me in big trouble. At least data history not getting removed so there’s still proof there wasn’t anything deleted my me.
By JASB - 26 Nov 22 2:25 PM

As with most employees of the Justice system, they are knowledgeable to some extent on their main subject but especially with the like of technology, it moves so fast even if they had training of some sort, the scope of offenders and their expertise, they cannot be expected to know everything about everything.

That is why; in my opinion,  they take the challenge approach first, and investigate the reality second.

That approach will always put the individual under surveillance on the backfoot!