theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

details of a CRB check

details of a CRB check

Author
Anonymous

An Enhanced DBS certificate can show details such as being arrested and/or charged for an offence. Therefore, will you require a Standard or Enhanced DBS certificate? And what is the offence you have been alleged to have committed?

Legal academic and adviser.

harks
harks
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (360 reputation)Supreme Being (360 reputation)Supreme Being (360 reputation)Supreme Being (360 reputation)Supreme Being (360 reputation)Supreme Being (360 reputation)Supreme Being (360 reputation)Supreme Being (360 reputation)Supreme Being (360 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi all, not sure if this has been covered before but I cant find it anywhere, I wanted to ask if upon getting a CRB check done, do the results state exactly what offence has been committed or simply that I have a conviction? or somewhere in the middle (code?) basically I'm still on bail for something I wish never began and really do not want the offence to be made public.
thanks to all in advance
Steve
Cutehs2
Cutehs2
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (4.9K reputation)Supreme Being (4.9K reputation)Supreme Being (4.9K reputation)Supreme Being (4.9K reputation)Supreme Being (4.9K reputation)Supreme Being (4.9K reputation)Supreme Being (4.9K reputation)Supreme Being (4.9K reputation)Supreme Being (4.9K reputation)

A summary of the offence will be specified on the DBS certificate.
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (11K reputation)Supreme Being (11K reputation)Supreme Being (11K reputation)Supreme Being (11K reputation)Supreme Being (11K reputation)Supreme Being (11K reputation)Supreme Being (11K reputation)Supreme Being (11K reputation)Supreme Being (11K reputation)

Why would something you actually haven't yet been convicted of show up on a DBS (CRB) anyway?

It wouldn't btw.

Being ignorant is not a problem as long as you are willing to learn.

Being ignorant is not a problem as long as you are willing to learn.

GO