theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

Tried... and Failed :(

Tried... and Failed :(

Author
BenS
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (80K reputation)Supreme Being (80K reputation)Supreme Being (80K reputation)Supreme Being (80K reputation)Supreme Being (80K reputation)Supreme Being (80K reputation)Supreme Being (80K reputation)Supreme Being (80K reputation)Supreme Being (80K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Typical how for "one of those" convictions, the ROA doesn't apply in many people's eyes, even officially for ancillary orders etc. that prevent the actual conviction from being spent even after the time has elapsed.
Edited
8 Years Ago by BenS
soundstrue
soundstrue
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (401 reputation)Supreme Being (401 reputation)Supreme Being (401 reputation)Supreme Being (401 reputation)Supreme Being (401 reputation)Supreme Being (401 reputation)Supreme Being (401 reputation)Supreme Being (401 reputation)Supreme Being (401 reputation)

It seems so incredibly wrong that a non government agency, that is driven by market forces, can be judge and jury in the matter of people's right to a private family life.
pugnator
pugnator
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (409 reputation)Supreme Being (409 reputation)Supreme Being (409 reputation)Supreme Being (409 reputation)Supreme Being (409 reputation)Supreme Being (409 reputation)Supreme Being (409 reputation)Supreme Being (409 reputation)Supreme Being (409 reputation)

Hi all, 

New to the forum and these posts ring true with me. 

I spent over £3,000 with an internet reputation firm to try and solve this issue with me however it doesnt make much of a difference...what the company provided me was all the leg work that I could've done myself.

Setting up blogs and webpages/ social media pages etc.

thing is; if you're online from a negative way the last thing you want to do is appear online in anyway - I know seeing the links that refer to e are distressing as hell; even after 6 years. My conviction is long spent, however the online presence of the event won't ever disappear. The mighty google decides that as a company they can keep one's reputation destroyed forever if they feel that they want to.

Utter nonsense.
link
link
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (15K reputation)Supreme Being (15K reputation)Supreme Being (15K reputation)Supreme Being (15K reputation)Supreme Being (15K reputation)Supreme Being (15K reputation)Supreme Being (15K reputation)Supreme Being (15K reputation)Supreme Being (15K reputation)

I had another pop at this recently, given there last response I tried down the route that an image search of *INSERT NAME* without modifiers heralded a picture of me within one page... 

The response within 24hrs was blunt, neven gonna happen not now not ever. So sorry to any folk reading this but that CJEU judgement means nothing in the eyes of Google, or the ICO it would seem! Sad
GO