theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

Deletion of old conviction information

Deletion of old conviction information

Author
shakeyp
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (457 reputation)Supreme Being (457 reputation)Supreme Being (457 reputation)Supreme Being (457 reputation)Supreme Being (457 reputation)Supreme Being (457 reputation)Supreme Being (457 reputation)Supreme Being (457 reputation)Supreme Being (457 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
MMS_guru - 29 Jan 13 11:52 AM
I'm looking at my ACRO PNC report and it definately says Adjudication: CAUTION. So if I was 16, I wonder if this should be recorded as a caution. I'll write in and ask for clarification of this entry. If it's recorded incorrectly I'll ask for it to be removed.

Hi how long did the pnc to come back I've opted for the email 
AB2014
AB2014
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (162K reputation)Supreme Being (162K reputation)Supreme Being (162K reputation)Supreme Being (162K reputation)Supreme Being (162K reputation)Supreme Being (162K reputation)Supreme Being (162K reputation)Supreme Being (162K reputation)Supreme Being (162K reputation)

shakeyp - 14 Feb 20 11:15 AM
MMS_guru - 29 Jan 13 11:52 AM
I'm looking at my ACRO PNC report and it definately says Adjudication: CAUTION. So if I was 16, I wonder if this should be recorded as a caution. I'll write in and ask for clarification of this entry. If it's recorded incorrectly I'll ask for it to be removed.

Hi how long did the pnc to come back I've opted for the email 

They advise you it might take up to 28 days to process and return a subject access request. It might arrive sooner, though.

=========================================================================================================

If you are to punish a man retributively you must injure him. If you are to reform him you must improve him. And men are not improved by injuries. (George Bernard Shaw)

dennisOG
dennisOG
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (660 reputation)Supreme Being (660 reputation)Supreme Being (660 reputation)Supreme Being (660 reputation)Supreme Being (660 reputation)Supreme Being (660 reputation)Supreme Being (660 reputation)Supreme Being (660 reputation)Supreme Being (660 reputation)

Post deleted by Moderator
Edited
4 Years Ago by Moderator
JASB
JASB
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (97K reputation)Supreme Being (97K reputation)Supreme Being (97K reputation)Supreme Being (97K reputation)Supreme Being (97K reputation)Supreme Being (97K reputation)Supreme Being (97K reputation)Supreme Being (97K reputation)Supreme Being (97K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
dennisOG - 20 Mar 20 10:16 AM
i had 3 DUI charges i wanted to clear from my criminal record. i sought legal advice but i was told i couldn't have them expunged since the charges were still so recent. i read so many testimonies how hackersnetwork0001 helped them clear their records and i decided to give it a try. i reached out via gmail, gave details of the job and of course payments were arranged and within the specified hack window, the records were cleared. i hired a private investigator to carry out a background check on myself just to see if the records had been erased. the background report came back with a clean criminal record.

this is spam, being posted all over.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope is for tomorrow else what is left if you remove a mans hope.
Yankee
Yankee
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)

i had 3 DUI charges i wanted to clear from my criminal record. i sought legal advice but i was told i couldn't have them expunged since the charges were still so recent. i read so many testimonies how hackersnetwork0001 helped them clear their records and i decided to give it a try. i reached out via gmail, gave details of the job and of course payments were arranged and within the specified hack window, the records were cleared. i hired a private investigator to carry out a background check on myself just to see if the records had been erased. the background report came back with a clean criminal record.

dennisOG - If you send me 1,000 bitcoin I will remove your registration on the US SOR that my Red Hat friends have just hacked in and placed for me
Yankee
Yankee
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)Supreme Being (59K reputation)

JASB - 20 Mar 20 1:19 PM

this is spam, being posted all over.

Yep.
GO