theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

How long till spent

How long till spent

Author
Rufus
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi, I plead guilty to being drunk in charge and assault. I got a 12 month ban (double the recommended sentence as I had previous failure to supply a specimen) 12 month probation including a 6 month alcohol rehabilitation order and paid compensation to assault victim. 

How long before this is spent - I have been reading that if you have a previous it is only spent when the greatest is over - which i think is 11 years (stays on my license but unsure how long till spent). 

I got dismissed from my job of 30 years because of this latest conviction (even though outside of and not related to work), nobody will touch me for employment. 
Simon1983
Simon1983
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)

Hi Rufus 

At the present time you will find that you get a faster answer to your question by either texting unlock on what’s app on 07824113848 and you will get a response between 10am to 5pm or email on advice@unlock.org.uk

Hope this helps
Rufus
Rufus
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)Supreme Being (3.1K reputation)

Simon1983 - 23 Mar 20 5:54 PM
Hi Rufus 

At the present time you will find that you get a faster answer to your question by either texting unlock on what’s app on 07824113848 and you will get a response between 10am to 5pm or email on advice@unlock.org.uk

Hope this helps

I recently did a subject access request to ACRO and it has things on there that I was arrested for over 3 years ago but charges were dropped. should these have been removed or do these stay on your record forever even though all charges were dropped and I wasnt convicted.

Simon1983
Simon1983
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)

Hi Rufus 

If you have items on the SAR that led to no charges and no further action, then depending on the nature of the arrest you need to apply to acro 

https://www.acro.police.uk/Services/Record-deletion

All the best 
Rufus
Rufus
Supreme Being

Simon1983 - 3 Apr 20 5:24 PM
Hi Rufus 

If you have items on the SAR that led to no charges and no further action, then depending on the nature of the arrest you need to apply to acro 

https://www.acro.police.uk/Services/Record-deletion

All the best 

HI, a friend that works for the police recons that as I was arrested even though not charged and NFA taken then it will stay on my record and I cant have them removed, it will stay on my record as NFA for 6 years.

Edited
4 Years Ago by Rufus
GO