theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

Hello, I am new to the forum

Hello, I am new to the forum

Author
Bravelassie
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hello all

I am Caroline, I live in Scotland. I was served with my deportation order in 2017 and have fought deportation ever since.
Would anyone know if a UK deportation order can be revoked from France please?
Thank you
Caroline
Simon1983
Simon1983
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)

Hi bravelass welcome to the forum.

you would be best to speak to an immigration solicitor in Scotland regarding deportation 

check out the law society and you will be able to find one 

https://www.lawsociety.org.uk

hope it helps 

stay safe 

Debbie Sadler
Debbie Sadler
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)

Bravelass - 26 May 20 10:43 AM
Hello all

I am Caroline, I live in Scotland. I was served with my deportation order in 2017 and have fought deportation ever since.
Thank you
Caroline

Hi Caroline 

Welcome to theForum. I'd recommend contacting the Citizen's Rights Project (https://citizensrightsproject.org/). They're based in Scotland and can provide information on issues around deportation and the EU settled status scheme.

Good luck.

Debs

Need Unlocks advice? Visit our self-help information site or contact our helpline
Bravelassie
Bravelassie
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)

Simon1983 - 26 May 20 4:26 PM
Hi bravelass welcome to the forum.

you would be best to speak to an immigration solicitor in Scotland regarding deportation 

check out the law society and you will be able to find one 

https://www.lawsociety.org.uk

hope it helps 

stay safe 

Bravelassie
Bravelassie
Supreme Being

Deb S - 27 May 20 9:16 AM
Bravelass - 26 May 20 10:43 AM
Hello all

Thank you
Caroline

Hi Caroline 

Welcome to theForum. I'd recommend contacting the Citizen's Rights Project (https://citizensrightsproject.org/). They're based in Scotland and can provide information on issues around deportation and the EU settled status scheme.

Good luck.

Debs

Thanks
GO