+x+x+x+x+xHi both, Thanks for your replies on this matter. Even if I wait to be off the SOR if I tick no on the ESTA isn't that an offence? Aren't I lying? As far as I'm aware I am on it indefinitely. Something which I am looking to appeal after enough time has passed. It has been 8 years, I will probably wait until it has been 10. So have people travelled to the US after coming off the SOR with no issues? If I did do it I would travel via Dublin to avoid any major issues on arrival. "So have people travelled to the US after coming off the SOR with no issues?" You're about to find out from me in a week, if anyone's interested. Good luck! IT worked, FYI. So I see! happy for you & positive for others in the future hopefully I was so tempted to test the "spontaneous 2nd port of call" theory by going a week earlier while still on the register, during a long, well-explained stint in Ireland during which spontaneous invitations were flooding in inviting me to go to USA, from Ireland. But it wasn't worth jinxing my chances in the USA. Whereas being off the register and things in my favour, if I nonetheless failed to enter the USA, I wouldn't be jinxing anything ; it would just be an accident waiting to happen.
|