theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

Great site, well done and good luck !!

Great site, well done and good luck !!

Author
Meridiana
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
zeb said...

I am very impressed with this website, I am hopeing to get advise and help here on how to tackle CRB'S and interviews e.t.c. as this is what worries me the most. I have not found any other website like this.
Me too, Zeb! Smile

Post Edited By Moderator (Christopher Stacey) : 05/08/2012 18:54:17 (GMT+1)

zeb
zeb
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (544 reputation)Supreme Being (544 reputation)Supreme Being (544 reputation)Supreme Being (544 reputation)Supreme Being (544 reputation)Supreme Being (544 reputation)Supreme Being (544 reputation)Supreme Being (544 reputation)Supreme Being (544 reputation)

I am very impressed with this website, I am hopeing to get advise and help here on how to tackle CRB'S and interviews e.t.c. as this is what worries me the most. I have not found any other website like this.
von
von
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (534 reputation)Supreme Being (534 reputation)Supreme Being (534 reputation)Supreme Being (534 reputation)Supreme Being (534 reputation)Supreme Being (534 reputation)Supreme Being (534 reputation)Supreme Being (534 reputation)Supreme Being (534 reputation)

You are the most helpful understanding people thank you for your kindness and information and of course help

yeah 
skillo
skillo
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (532 reputation)Supreme Being (532 reputation)Supreme Being (532 reputation)Supreme Being (532 reputation)Supreme Being (532 reputation)Supreme Being (532 reputation)Supreme Being (532 reputation)Supreme Being (532 reputation)Supreme Being (532 reputation)

Hi all just got onto the site very thank full that some people would take the time to help us. Thanks for the lists will tell you how I got on and mention unlock. totally gutted when I came to do a quote " I will be discriminated till the end of my days because of a stupid mistake I made when I was 19" I didn't realise how much influence the insurance companies had over our lives. Anyway thanks to unlock there is hope. tara
Beth#2
Beth#2
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (488 reputation)Supreme Being (488 reputation)Supreme Being (488 reputation)Supreme Being (488 reputation)Supreme Being (488 reputation)Supreme Being (488 reputation)Supreme Being (488 reputation)Supreme Being (488 reputation)Supreme Being (488 reputation)

Just wanted to reiterate everything that has been said above. I moderate on a forum that supports the families of prisoners and know it has been an invaluable source of comfort and support for those that use it and hope your members find the same here. We have put a link on our forum for this site and I will continue to bump it for our members whose loved ones are coming home and may be looking for support and direction.

Good Luck,

Beth

PCUK

SUPPORTING THOSE WITH A LOVED ONE INSIDE!

SUPPORTING THOSE WITH A LOVED ONE INSIDE!
Sober Bloke
Sober Bloke
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (538 reputation)Supreme Being (538 reputation)Supreme Being (538 reputation)Supreme Being (538 reputation)Supreme Being (538 reputation)Supreme Being (538 reputation)Supreme Being (538 reputation)Supreme Being (538 reputation)Supreme Being (538 reputation)

Hi There.

I came across this site last night after realising to my horror that my Home insurance isn't worth the paper it's written on anymore.

I have a conviction for an offence committed while I was a suffering alcoholic ( I don't know if it's OK to discuss the nature of the offence in here?)

and am now, thanks to the kindness of strangers and the good good people in AA, happy to be in good recovery.

What I've found and seen in recovery meetings are some good people who are held down by the restrictions an unforgiving society has placed on their past. I have met some of the finest people I know in alcohol and drug recovery groups. I would (and did) trust some of them with my life and I am proud to say that I can count amongst my friends some people who have been convicted of the most dreadful crimes and have turned their lives around.

I just wanted to say Hi, Pleased to meet you all, a great site and a great cause and I wish all of you well in your quest for a more understanding society....No matter where you have been or what you have done you are still a Human Being with a right to life, love and happiness. Hold your head up...

Good luck !!!!
GO