theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

Great news from Marks and Spencers, they are starting to employ ex-offenders/ and homeless people!

Great news from Marks and Spencers, they are starting to employ...

Author
marilyn w
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (340 reputation)Supreme Being (340 reputation)Supreme Being (340 reputation)Supreme Being (340 reputation)Supreme Being (340 reputation)Supreme Being (340 reputation)Supreme Being (340 reputation)Supreme Being (340 reputation)Supreme Being (340 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
                    Seeeing its "Mothers Day", today, couldnt wait to spread the word, that Marks and Spencers are going to employ ex-offenders and homeless, lets hope, they pay in direct debit and not vouchers!( I suppose, the "poor homeless, will be paid in vouchers!) Would it be too much for Mr Marks and Spencers and Mr Tesco, and Mr Sainbury's, build adquate,low cost, appartments, for the under-privilege,seeing that the high Streets are making vast "Billions", what would it cost between, these three, to pull up one billion, (instead of shipping it to Panama),or helping Israel! But as Ive said"How long will this take? to enforce, I hope im not buried before this comes into "the job-centres, I wonder if they are going to be given a tax-right off helping out, Yes, other wise do you think they would be doing volantary?lol, A true story, aold friend I bumped into a few months back, age 60, had spent his life being brought up by the working sex-workers in Soho, from the age of 14, life yes your right was mainly spent in H.M.P, I would rate him first division, criminal, not like todays crimbo's, they sell a bit of gear, and think their harden crimbo's, he decided he had enough of looking behind his shoulder, never applied for social security in his life was "abled bodied, and self sufficient", the girl behind the counter said"Hi just fill in your previous, please sir, he said, "What? do you want the truth past or made up one? 
GO

Threaded View

Threaded View
marilyn w - 13 Years Ago
Anonymous - 13 Years Ago
Christopher Stacey - 16 Years Ago
                 Did this come from...
Christopher Stacey - 16 Years Ago
Anonymous - 13 Years Ago

Below I’ve re-printed a letter taken from Ms. Wisbey’s so...
Anonymous - 14 Years Ago
                             This does seem a little disrespectful doesn't it Ian! Marilyn, To...
AJH - 14 Years Ago

“This does seem a little disrespectful doesn't it Ian!” Not...
Anonymous - 14 Years Ago
                                     Ian, Read my last post again and lower your weapons.... I wasn't...
AJH - 14 Years Ago

Hi Chairman,
I am sorry about that, having...
Anonymous - 14 Years Ago
                                             No worries Ian - it was a bit ambiguous! I do think that Marilyn is...
AJH - 14 Years Ago