theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

Newbie looking for advice

Newbie looking for advice

Author
Jim
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (1.2K reputation)Supreme Being (1.2K reputation)Supreme Being (1.2K reputation)Supreme Being (1.2K reputation)Supreme Being (1.2K reputation)Supreme Being (1.2K reputation)Supreme Being (1.2K reputation)Supreme Being (1.2K reputation)Supreme Being (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hello all,

Hope you are all well this chilly day.  I am twice convicted of a sexual offence first in 2014 and stupidly again in 2016.  I am now off licence happily and am working well with my support groups.

I am looking to move to a new location but have heard rumors stating that the location I'm looking to move to has very short staff in the PPU office and have resulted in uniformed officers coming to check on us every so often.  Of course I understand that the Police is short staffed but surely they should get people who have been trained in the relevant information.  What I do not want to happen every so soften is them coming to check on me and be it every Tom, Dick and Harry with a possibility of accusing me which I have heard of.

Does anyone know of anything like this?

By the way if anyone would like any advice I can help where I can.

Regards, Jim
GO