We're currently looking for a voluntary Advisor for our Helpline in Maidstone, Kent.We want somebody who ..........
- Is a person with convictions
- Is confident, with experience in a customer-facing role
- Has a passion for making a difference and challenging inequality
- Loves working in a small team but who is self-motivated enough to excel without heavy supervision
- Has excellent verbal, written and research skills and is able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Is confident using computers (including use of internet and emails)
- Is able to commit to volunteering 2 days per week for at least 6 months
- Lives near to our Maidstone office; we have a limited travel budget but travel costs can be covered where agreed in advance (up to £15 per day).
- Closing date - Friday 31st May 2019
- See the Role Description for more information about this position
- If you wish to apply, please visit our website, complete a Volunteer Application Form and return it along with a covering letter
- Send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to Unlock, MCSC, 39-48 Marsham Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1HH
If you'd like to have an informal chat about the role before you apply, please call theHelpline on 01634 247350.
Need Unlocks advice? Visit our self-help information site
or contact our helpline