theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

Travelling to Canada

Travelling to Canada

Author
BenS
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (80K reputation)Supreme Being (80K reputation)Supreme Being (80K reputation)Supreme Being (80K reputation)Supreme Being (80K reputation)Supreme Being (80K reputation)Supreme Being (80K reputation)Supreme Being (80K reputation)Supreme Being (80K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
qwerty123 - 17 Aug 19 1:45 PM
That’s brilliant thanks for the update. Is the kiosk for all flights or just those coming from the US? What sort of questions do you have to answer? Sorry for the questions but your post has reassured me a lot now and I’m looking forward to my holiday in a couple of months time.

I flew directly to Canada from the UK and it was the same, kiosk apparently for all flights.

I flew Gatwick to Montreal. I was also notifying on the SOR at the time. I was economical with the truth when answering the question on the form about convictions, and had no problem. No human interaction at all except handing the kiosk receipt to an officer and getting waved through with no questions.
GO