theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

Hello

Hello

Author
conaty
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)Supreme Being (512 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Greetings all,

I have been meaning to check this forum more. I set up an account around the time I received my conviction. I have served (as of today) my suspended sentence but still making a life for myself after some bad decisions. I just want to get on with life but also cautious about moving on from the past. 
AB2014
AB2014
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
conaty - 1 Sep 19 12:08 AM
Greetings all,

I have been meaning to check this forum more. I set up an account around the time I received my conviction. I have served (as of today) my suspended sentence but still making a life for myself after some bad decisions. I just want to get on with life but also cautious about moving on from the past. 

Welcome aboard! Once you've been through the Criminal Justice System, any new step can seem like a big one. Don't let the past drag you down, and if you have any specific worries, there are plenty of people on here who can share their experiences and offer information, advice and support.

=========================================================================================================

If you are to punish a man retributively you must injure him. If you are to reform him you must improve him. And men are not improved by injuries. (George Bernard Shaw)

GO