theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

Teacher with a partner who is a sex offender

Teacher with a partner who is a sex offender

Author
Pancake
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (942 reputation)Supreme Being (942 reputation)Supreme Being (942 reputation)Supreme Being (942 reputation)Supreme Being (942 reputation)Supreme Being (942 reputation)Supreme Being (942 reputation)Supreme Being (942 reputation)Supreme Being (942 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi,

Thank you very much for that . I really appreciate it !

Could you let me know please if it is expertise area ?

JASB
JASB
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Pancake - 6 Apr 20 4:51 PM
Hi,Thank you very much for that . I really appreciate it ! Could you let me know please if it is expertise area ?

Hi
If you follow this link:
http://www.andrewstorchsolicitors.com/our-people/michael-phillips/

You will see the sort of cases he has experience of and his contact details, but mobile is +44 7973953971.
My offence was paying for sexual services, but I went to find concerning my SOPO amendments. The latest conversations included him telling me about a recent client (no actual personal details obviously) and having his conditions surrounding images removed.

Hope this helps and get back to me.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope is for tomorrow else what is left if you remove a mans hope.
JASB
JASB
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)

Pancake - 6 Apr 20 4:51 PM
Hi,Thank you very much for that . I really appreciate it ! Could you let me know please if it is expertise area ?

Hi Pancake,
Did you make contact with Andrew and was he of help?

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope is for tomorrow else what is left if you remove a mans hope.
Pancake
Pancake
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (942 reputation)Supreme Being (942 reputation)Supreme Being (942 reputation)Supreme Being (942 reputation)Supreme Being (942 reputation)Supreme Being (942 reputation)Supreme Being (942 reputation)Supreme Being (942 reputation)Supreme Being (942 reputation)

Hi ,

Thank you for checking on us.
I haven’t made contact yet.
My partner is due to go to court for breaking his sopo but the date keeps being pushed due to covid 19.
I was waiting to have all the cards in my hand before asking him for advice.

I will let you know how things go for us .

Thanks again 😊
JASB
JASB
Supreme Being

Pancake - 13 May 20 12:02 PM
Hi ,Thank you for checking on us. I haven’t made contact yet. My partner is due to go to court for breaking his sopo but the date keeps being pushed due to covid 19. I was waiting to have all the cards in my hand before asking him for advice. I will let you know how things go for us . Thanks again 😊

Hi Pancake,
No problem, I agree.
Only point I would suggest is that in my personal experience I have sometimes chased the smallest of detail only to be informed that it was not required; in nice terms of courseSmile 
Look forward to hearing from you.
You take care and believe.

Pancake
Pancake
Supreme Being

Hi everyone !

Here I am a year later, I received my new DBS with the usual additional information and disputing it at the moment

Wish me luck
GO