theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

Videography Equipment Cover

Videography Equipment Cover

Author
Mando
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (290 reputation)Supreme Being (290 reputation)Supreme Being (290 reputation)Supreme Being (290 reputation)Supreme Being (290 reputation)Supreme Being (290 reputation)Supreme Being (290 reputation)Supreme Being (290 reputation)Supreme Being (290 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Accidental damage and theft - from boot of car and unattended ideally.

I am having a difficult time finding insurance for this with 4.5 yrs from 2015.  In past I went with Aaduki multimedia insurance.
I got my public liability insurance. I have contacted everyone on the list provided by Unlocked and also The British Insurance Brokers' Association (BIBA)

Anyone able to recommend a broker please?

GO