theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

Anyone Used Solicitor James Mcaulay Please

Anyone Used Solicitor James Mcaulay Please

Author
Blue Moon
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (894 reputation)Supreme Being (894 reputation)Supreme Being (894 reputation)Supreme Being (894 reputation)Supreme Being (894 reputation)Supreme Being (894 reputation)Supreme Being (894 reputation)Supreme Being (894 reputation)Supreme Being (894 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Mr W - 27 Feb 24 9:15 PM
Two years, Blue Moon, I remember how hard The Wait was. First thing in the morning, last thing at night type of thing. You need strength to get through it and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. You have my sympathy.

Hi Mr w

Thanks for your reply

It's been a rough ride but looking at a court date later this year and will see from there

Solicor advised worst case scenario I'm probs looking at 3 years custodial after mitigation and reduction ect so 1.5 inside most likely.

If its one thing I've learned it's acceptance of the past and moving on to be a better human being overall. My actions had victims and consequences and whilst it's been 2 years I need to be held accountable for that.

I'm not the same man I was when I was arrested in fact as awful as it sounds I'm much happier these days and in a better place. My ex at the time was incredibly toxic, I hated my job and was in debt up to my eyeballs and had lost a lot of friends and family as a result of my ex.

Now me and my mum are closer than ever despite what's coming she's accepted it and wants to help me through it, I've had a DRO to sort my debt out and I have a steady girlfriend who is fully aware and is supportive. I moved out of the local area and am using a different name amongst new friends, lost a lost a load of weight and am finally receiving mental health treatment for my adhd and depression. The meds for adhd really helping me day to day!

I wanna say to anyone going through this whilst I may not be at the end there is hope. 

If it wasn't for saferlives and James like I said before I wouldn't be here to experience all this.

Hola
Hola
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (16K reputation)Supreme Being (16K reputation)Supreme Being (16K reputation)Supreme Being (16K reputation)Supreme Being (16K reputation)Supreme Being (16K reputation)Supreme Being (16K reputation)Supreme Being (16K reputation)Supreme Being (16K reputation)

Blue Moon - 25 Feb 24 12:18 PM
Hi there

I have used James. I'm currently 2 years into waiting for my 2nd interview and James has been very supportive and understanding. You can be totally honest with him and he won't judge you.

He also knows the process inside and out. 

Also worth noting he also shares an office building with safer lives so there's some crossover there if you use them which I will advise you to do. Graham from saferlives literally saved my life I was totally ready to give up and end it all but with his and James's support I've been able to put things into perspective and work towards tomorrow 

If you want any more info let me know 

That's really helpful, thanks.  I am talking to Safer Lives also
Mr W
Mr W
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (39K reputation)Supreme Being (39K reputation)Supreme Being (39K reputation)Supreme Being (39K reputation)Supreme Being (39K reputation)Supreme Being (39K reputation)Supreme Being (39K reputation)Supreme Being (39K reputation)Supreme Being (39K reputation)

Two years, Blue Moon, I remember how hard The Wait was. First thing in the morning, last thing at night type of thing. You need strength to get through it and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. You have my sympathy.

=====
Fighting or Accepting - its difficult to know which is right and when.
Blue Moon
Blue Moon
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (894 reputation)Supreme Being (894 reputation)Supreme Being (894 reputation)Supreme Being (894 reputation)Supreme Being (894 reputation)Supreme Being (894 reputation)Supreme Being (894 reputation)Supreme Being (894 reputation)Supreme Being (894 reputation)

Hi there

I have used James. I'm currently 2 years into waiting for my 2nd interview and James has been very supportive and understanding. You can be totally honest with him and he won't judge you.

He also knows the process inside and out. 

Also worth noting he also shares an office building with safer lives so there's some crossover there if you use them which I will advise you to do. Graham from saferlives literally saved my life I was totally ready to give up and end it all but with his and James's support I've been able to put things into perspective and work towards tomorrow 

If you want any more info let me know 
Edited
3 Months Ago by Blue Moon
Hola
Hola
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (16K reputation)Supreme Being (16K reputation)Supreme Being (16K reputation)Supreme Being (16K reputation)Supreme Being (16K reputation)Supreme Being (16K reputation)Supreme Being (16K reputation)Supreme Being (16K reputation)Supreme Being (16K reputation)

Am considering appointing him to help me and would be interested in any feedback
Thanks in advance

GO