theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

Park home with S.O?

Park home with S.O?

Author
JamesZ
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Just wondering if anyone knows much about buying a park home with an S.O. Had a look on some sites and it didn't give specific info. Thanks
Miguel
Miguel
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (6.2K reputation)Supreme Being (6.2K reputation)Supreme Being (6.2K reputation)Supreme Being (6.2K reputation)Supreme Being (6.2K reputation)Supreme Being (6.2K reputation)Supreme Being (6.2K reputation)Supreme Being (6.2K reputation)Supreme Being (6.2K reputation)

JamesZ - 9 Mar 24 3:04 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows much about buying a park home with an S.O. Had a look on some sites and it didn't give specific info. Thanks

You might want to think twice or thrice before buying a park home. What is your motivation behind it? Park homes in UK are dodgy and shady as F. You are probably better off buying your land and installing a static caravan.

JASB
JASB
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (99K reputation)Supreme Being (99K reputation)Supreme Being (99K reputation)Supreme Being (99K reputation)Supreme Being (99K reputation)Supreme Being (99K reputation)Supreme Being (99K reputation)Supreme Being (99K reputation)Supreme Being (99K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation

Hi
Could I suggest you really read the details of the sites T&C's as some have clauses that state those with convictions must declare to the site management.

For instance I was going to buy a flat then when I read the deeds it stated the above that the "Building insurance" firm required to know.

Also I would check with your OM on there thoughts but do ensure you say you have checked the sites T&C's.

for clarity I have a campervan and when I said I was going touring they told me to check the sites conditions.

hope this helps.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope is for tomorrow else what is left if you remove a mans hope.
JamesZ
JamesZ
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)Supreme Being (7.3K reputation)

JASB - 9 Mar 24 4:03 PM

Hi
Could I suggest you really read the details of the sites T&C's as some have clauses that state those with convictions must declare to the site management.

For instance I was going to buy a flat then when I read the deeds it stated the above that the "Building insurance" firm required to know.

Also I would check with your OM on there thoughts but do ensure you say you have checked the sites T&C's.

for clarity I have a campervan and when I said I was going touring they told me to check the sites conditions.

hope this helps.

Thanks guys
GO