theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

My Convictions are now spent...how do I ensure any basic check comes back clear?

My Convictions are now spent...how do I ensure any basic check comes...

Author
JASB
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (95K reputation)Supreme Being (95K reputation)Supreme Being (95K reputation)Supreme Being (95K reputation)Supreme Being (95K reputation)Supreme Being (95K reputation)Supreme Being (95K reputation)Supreme Being (95K reputation)Supreme Being (95K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
dennisOG - 20 Mar 20 11:17 AM
i had 3 DUI charges i wanted to clear from my criminal record. i sought legal advice but i was told i couldn't have them expunged since the charges were still so recent. i read so many testimonies o Quora how hackersnetwork0001 helped them clear their records and i decided to give it a try. i reached out via gmail, gave details of the job and of course payments were arranged and within the specified hack window, the records were cleared. i hired a private investigator to carry out a background check on myself just to see if the records had been erased. the background report came back with a clean criminal record.

Hi
Given the name and if I have understand you correctly, isn't what you done illegal?
Also giving payments online to someone like this I would think open you up to further issues.

If I have misunderstood I will apologize.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope is for tomorrow else what is left if you remove a mans hope.
Debbie Sadler
Debbie Sadler
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)Supreme Being (132K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
So pleased to hear your news. Lots of luck with the interview. Let us know how you get on.

Debs

Need Unlocks advice? Visit our self-help information site or contact our helpline
CC
CC
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (39K reputation)Supreme Being (39K reputation)Supreme Being (39K reputation)Supreme Being (39K reputation)Supreme Being (39K reputation)Supreme Being (39K reputation)Supreme Being (39K reputation)Supreme Being (39K reputation)Supreme Being (39K reputation)

RunningMan - 22 Mar 18 2:21 PM
Hello
A very quick update. All the hard work getting the SOPO discharged paid off. Yesterday my Basic DBS Certificate arrived and it was clear. I did a proper victory dance! Be encouraged those of you out there who are still waiting for convictions to be spent - your day will come. Thanks to all for the advice and support. I'm applying for lots of jobs and have an interview next week. It felt so good not having to 'tick the box'...
RM

Thats great , I wish you all the best with your interview. A real feel good piece of news for all of us I am sure.
AB2014
AB2014
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)

RunningMan - 22 Mar 18 2:21 PM
Hello
A very quick update. All the hard work getting the SOPO discharged paid off. Yesterday my Basic DBS Certificate arrived and it was clear. I did a proper victory dance! Be encouraged those of you out there who are still waiting for convictions to be spent - your day will come. Thanks to all for the advice and support. I'm applying for lots of jobs and have an interview next week. It felt so good not having to 'tick the box'...
RM

That really is excellent news! I remember it's been a long, hard road for you, but now you can put all that behind you and move on. Tell us, what does rehabilitation feel like?Smile

=========================================================================================================

If you are to punish a man retributively you must injure him. If you are to reform him you must improve him. And men are not improved by injuries. (George Bernard Shaw)

RunningMan
RunningMan
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (10K reputation)Supreme Being (10K reputation)Supreme Being (10K reputation)Supreme Being (10K reputation)Supreme Being (10K reputation)Supreme Being (10K reputation)Supreme Being (10K reputation)Supreme Being (10K reputation)Supreme Being (10K reputation)

Hello
RM
AB2014
AB2014
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)Supreme Being (159K reputation)

RunningMan - 12 Feb 18 12:00 PM
Hello
My convictions are now spent. I am not sure if it is best to inform the DBS to ensure their records are up to date - I do not want a check coming back wrong. I have looked both here and online but cannot see any obvious advice about this. Any advice?
Thanks
RM

I'd say your best bet is to do a basic check on yourself, which costs £25. You can find out how to do it on Unlock's website here. If you tell the DBS your convictions are spent, they probably won't do anything about it, so it's easier to check it yourself and let them know if the check is wrong.

=========================================================================================================

If you are to punish a man retributively you must injure him. If you are to reform him you must improve him. And men are not improved by injuries. (George Bernard Shaw)

RunningMan
RunningMan
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (10K reputation)Supreme Being (10K reputation)Supreme Being (10K reputation)Supreme Being (10K reputation)Supreme Being (10K reputation)Supreme Being (10K reputation)Supreme Being (10K reputation)Supreme Being (10K reputation)Supreme Being (10K reputation)

Hello
My convictions are now spent. I am not sure if it is best to inform the DBS to ensure their records are up to date - I do not want a check coming back wrong. I have looked both here and online but cannot see any obvious advice about this. Any advice?
Thanks
RM

GO