theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

Sex Offenders Annual Registration Help

Sex Offenders Annual Registration Help

Author
Simon1983
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (28K reputation)Supreme Being (28K reputation)Supreme Being (28K reputation)Supreme Being (28K reputation)Supreme Being (28K reputation)Supreme Being (28K reputation)Supreme Being (28K reputation)Supreme Being (28K reputation)Supreme Being (28K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
The other confusion is the resetting of the clock for notification, it is only changes that come under section 84 that reset the clock, yet there are PPU officers that due to confusion will reset the clock if you tell them about travel overseas, travel overseas is covered by section 86 SOR 2003 you would hope that PPU officers have nothing to do other than supervise offenders you would think that they would all be on the same hymn sheet when it come to the rules, its not the biggest document to read, that my moan for the evening 

Simon1983
Simon1983
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (28K reputation)Supreme Being (28K reputation)Supreme Being (28K reputation)Supreme Being (28K reputation)Supreme Being (28K reputation)Supreme Being (28K reputation)Supreme Being (28K reputation)Supreme Being (28K reputation)Supreme Being (28K reputation)

Sorry i had to post in three parts there 
Mark15788
Mark15788
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)

Which is why I’ve constantly got everything in writing now, so if anyone comes along and says you didn’t do X or you haven’t done Y and I have something in writing telling me I do don’t need to or something was interpreted in another way, surely that’s my evidence?

I hope and prey I never need to use any of this documentation but you never know.

khafka
khafka
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (32K reputation)Supreme Being (32K reputation)Supreme Being (32K reputation)Supreme Being (32K reputation)Supreme Being (32K reputation)Supreme Being (32K reputation)Supreme Being (32K reputation)Supreme Being (32K reputation)Supreme Being (32K reputation)

When I did my first ever registration I never gave usernames but then a few weeks later on my first visit by PPU they advised they needed them and the relevant website. I'm not sure about the rest of you but I have loads of registrations on various websites, forums, etc. a lot I can't even remember but would put me technically in breach if I didn't hand it over. But if I don't remember the login, I don't remember the website then I'm not sure what else I'm expected to do.

So in the end I went along the following day with 2 x A4 sheets of paper written front and back with all the usernames and websites I could remember in a list, like "Khafka - Unlock - forum.unlock.org.uk". Bit of malicious compliance but hey-ho.

Lineofduty
Lineofduty
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Just a link to the updated information on Guidance on Part 2 of the SexualOffences Act 2003 dated November 2022. Will help to clarify many queries on this thread and others.
JASB
JASB
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)Supreme Being (96K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Lineofduty - 16 Jan 23 4:09 PM
Just a link to the updated information on Guidance on Part 2 of the SexualOffences Act 2003 dated November 2022. Will help to clarify many queries on this thread and others.

Hi
thanks but the link does not show so could you insert again?

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope is for tomorrow else what is left if you remove a mans hope.
GO