theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

I just want to say....

I just want to say....

Author
Bravelassie
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)Supreme Being (3.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Dear all
I have offended in 2016 and did 2 years in prison followed by 18 months on licence spent in home office immigration camps both in England and Scotland. During these times I have seen my share of human misery,human unfairness and despicable behaviours. I have heard some horrific stories, seen horrific things that I have to say helped me get mentally stronger.
But there isn't one day that I forget what I did, not one minute that I regret. Nothing will change what happened and I'm really trying to look ahead and move forward . The guilt and shame will never go away. Never.
So I guess what I am trying to say is that I can listen, lend a hand or a ear,I can try to encourage and be a friend if somebody is in need.
I do not judge, criticise . I do not 
I am a good listener .
C

JASB
JASB
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (95K reputation)Supreme Being (95K reputation)Supreme Being (95K reputation)Supreme Being (95K reputation)Supreme Being (95K reputation)Supreme Being (95K reputation)Supreme Being (95K reputation)Supreme Being (95K reputation)Supreme Being (95K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Bravelass - 5 Jul 20 9:51 PM
Dear all
I have offended in 2016 and did 2 years in prison followed by 18 months on licence spent in home office immigration camps both in England and Scotland. During these times I have seen my share of human misery,human unfairness and despicable behaviours. I have heard some horrific stories, seen horrific things that I have to say helped me get mentally stronger.
But there isn't one day that I forget what I did, not one minute that I regret. Nothing will change what happened and I'm really trying to look ahead and move forward . The guilt and shame will never go away. Never.
So I guess what I am trying to say is that I can listen, lend a hand or a ear,I can try to encourage and be a friend if somebody is in need.
I do not judge, criticise . I do not 
I am a good listener .
C

Bravelassie

I wish society would read the posts on this forum - like yours - as it would make them review their opinions towards those who for whatever reason error.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope is for tomorrow else what is left if you remove a mans hope.
GO