theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

Problems replying to post

Problems replying to post

Author
Blueman202
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (6.3K reputation)Supreme Being (6.3K reputation)Supreme Being (6.3K reputation)Supreme Being (6.3K reputation)Supreme Being (6.3K reputation)Supreme Being (6.3K reputation)Supreme Being (6.3K reputation)Supreme Being (6.3K reputation)Supreme Being (6.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Here a link to a thread I started for you.

https://forum.unlock.org.uk/FindPost29709.aspx
Mark15788
Mark15788
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)

I tried again but don’t think it posted. It lets me reply on threads, I still get the error, than I press back and refresh, however starting a thread from scratch ain’t working.
Blueman202
Blueman202
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (6.3K reputation)Supreme Being (6.3K reputation)Supreme Being (6.3K reputation)Supreme Being (6.3K reputation)Supreme Being (6.3K reputation)Supreme Being (6.3K reputation)Supreme Being (6.3K reputation)Supreme Being (6.3K reputation)Supreme Being (6.3K reputation)

If you still can’t start a thread I will try and start a housing thread and then ask the question underneath.
Blueman202
Blueman202
Supreme Being

To start this thread I submitted it then there was an error then I clicked back and it wouldn’t stop loading then I clicked refresh and it worked maybe try that and see if it worked. I imagine the staff and volunteers have been off for Christmas and new year.
Mark15788
Mark15788
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)

I can’t start a new thread and want to as needed advice regarding housing and don’t know where else to ask. I’ve emailed the forum team but had no reply.
Mark15788
Mark15788
Supreme Being

I can’t start a new thread and wanted to start one to get advice regarding housing. Emailed the forum team and got no reply.
Blueman202
Blueman202
Supreme Being

There seems to be a problem sometimes when trying to reply to post. I’ve seen a few comments about it but don’t know if the moderators are aware and if it’s going to be fixed.
GO