theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

The time has come

The time has come

Author
xDanx
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Good Afternoon all

It has been some time since my last post and wanted to give an update.

My pending investigation has come to an end with NFA being taken, I should get the my phone back sometime next week.

As of today, my SHPO comes to and end. My battle is won, there have been times of struggle, to which point I came very close to giving up. But with thanks to those who support me, I got through it.

I want to thank everyone here on the forums for their dedication, support and shared experiences. I also want to send a massive thank you to Unlock for providing a vital tool such as this forum to allow the opportunity for our stories to be heard. And, providing the necessary information that is simply not being made widely available to the general public.

I will of course continue to visit the forums, provide any advice and assistance to those who may need it.

The future is looking very bright.

GO