theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

SO help please

SO help please

Author
Armantha
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (106 reputation)Supreme Being (106 reputation)Supreme Being (106 reputation)Supreme Being (106 reputation)Supreme Being (106 reputation)Supreme Being (106 reputation)Supreme Being (106 reputation)Supreme Being (106 reputation)Supreme Being (106 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi was hoping for some advice please
i have posted before regarding my conviction of sharing a cat c image last year
Though my marriage had already broken down and we was living separately at the time of the offence ,my wife was always supportive and was until I have applied for  divorce.However now I have done so she is using the offence as a weapon  mentioning frequently and what I deem as threats to let it out even posting on social media indirect comments about it.

i am struggling daily with the anxiety of it coming out and worried about the impact on my small children and that  I will lose my Job if this happened .

There is probably not a lot I can do to prevent this ,but I would like to know if anyone has had any experience in preparing for it or how to put it across to an employer if it did 

Thanks in advance
GO