theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

Sex Offenders Annual Registration Help

Sex Offenders Annual Registration Help

Author
Mark15788
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I can’t do word for word as the forums won’t let me post long posts. It needs fixing!!
Was
Was
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (25K reputation)Supreme Being (25K reputation)Supreme Being (25K reputation)Supreme Being (25K reputation)Supreme Being (25K reputation)Supreme Being (25K reputation)Supreme Being (25K reputation)Supreme Being (25K reputation)Supreme Being (25K reputation)

My understanding is that SRO changes must be done in person at a police station, but SROs do not include a requirement to notify devices. You don't even have to give your mobile phone number if you don't want to. Notification of devices for complying with a SHPO can be done legally by email, but your PPO might want to be an arse about it, and they are always entitled to inspect them under most SHPOs if they so wish. I reported my Fire TV Sticks, DVR, TV and laser printer by email, because they have WiFi and/or an ethernet connection. Not taking any chances!
Mark15788
Mark15788
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)

My SHPO just states that I am prohibited from using a computer or a device UNLESS, it has been reported to the police within 3 days of acquisition, that its capable of retaining the history of internet use and that I should make all computers and devices available for inspection on request.
Mark15788
Mark15788
Supreme Being

So to be how does a router fall under that?
Mark15788
Mark15788
Supreme Being

See if this uploads.
GO