theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

Sex Offenders Annual Registration Help

Sex Offenders Annual Registration Help

Author
Mark15788
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I already sent an email early in January to advise my debit card was expiring and he said the guidelines stipulated I can leave the house to fulfill legal obligations and therefore need to attend the police station.

Hopefully, the fact that I sent an email early January asking when I get the card shows that I was waiting and also the text backs up the card was only sent out a few days ago.

If worst comes to the worst they are more than happy to ring the bank and get clarification.

I’ve read online new cards normally have a overlap so that’s why it’s got on valid from 12/20.
Simon1983
Simon1983
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)Supreme Being (27K reputation)

I once had a PPU officer that was happy for you to email a picture of the debit card and would take that as proof of notification, on day these rules will be more clear cut and not open to interpretation 
Mark15788
Mark15788
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)

I’ll just head across tomorrow to do it and then email as a follow up.
Mark15788
Mark15788
Supreme Being

Just another question from me.

Have you lot reported a new router?

My assumption is it doesn't fall under "acquisition of a new device capable of connecting to the internet" because the router is the actual thing that allows your devices to connect.

Just having issues at the moment and there sending me a new one in the post.

My old router was already set up before I was convicted and when I was convicted the only details they took was details of my phone, laptop and who my service provider was, but no router details. 
xDanx
xDanx
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (24K reputation)Supreme Being (24K reputation)Supreme Being (24K reputation)Supreme Being (24K reputation)Supreme Being (24K reputation)Supreme Being (24K reputation)Supreme Being (24K reputation)Supreme Being (24K reputation)Supreme Being (24K reputation)

Providing details of devices that connect to the internet is not part of the notification requirements from my understanding. However, I understand some get given an order as such to give details of devices as part of the sexual harm prevention order. Does your order (if you have one) specifically state you must provide details of devices that connect to the internet including the router?

GO