theForum is run by the charity Unlock. We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions but we may intervene and take any action as we think necessary. Further details can be found in our terms of use. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report-a-post button or email us at forum@unlock.org.uk.

Sex Offenders Annual Registration Help

Sex Offenders Annual Registration Help

Author
Mark15788
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I have more to say but right now it’s not letting me post long paragraphs again!!
xDanx
xDanx
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (24K reputation)Supreme Being (24K reputation)Supreme Being (24K reputation)Supreme Being (24K reputation)Supreme Being (24K reputation)Supreme Being (24K reputation)Supreme Being (24K reputation)Supreme Being (24K reputation)Supreme Being (24K reputation)

That is interesting, In her eyes she believes it is smith compliant yet accepts you did not receive your SHPO in advance which makes it non smith compliant. SHPO's must be drafted to be proportionate to an individuals offence and must be given in advanced of any hearing to be amended, which is supposed to stop the miss use of the SHPO and ultimately not include orders which require notifications. Because that is the purpose of the notification requirements which has been previously stated does not include registering new devices. Forgive me for asking but if you are willing, what was the offence?

Mark15788
Mark15788
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)

She did bring up the notification requirements because she said they don’t include reporting of devices they have to include it in the SHPO.

My offence was, attempted sexual communication with a child.

GO